- Startup Hires People On autism Spectrum – Business Insider
- Rockville Parents, Janice and John Land, Accused of Locking Sons b…/b
- Genetics play a bigger role than environmental causes for autism b…/b
- Common Mutations Account for Bulk of autism Risk – Scientific b…/b
- Reducing Stress, Depression and Anxiety in b…/b – autism Speaks
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a common nutritional supplement that you can buy over the counter and is known to be a chelating agent while raising the glutathione levels in the blood.
Owing to the presence of two thiol groups, dihydrolipoic acid is a chelating agent. Lipoic acid administration can significantly enhance biliary excretion of inorganic mercury in rat experiments, although it is not known if this is due to chelation by lipoic acid or some other mechanism. Lipoic acid has the potential to cross the blood-brain barrier in humans unlike DMSA and DMPS, however its effectiveness is heavily dependent on the dosage and frequency of application.VN:F [1.7.9_1023]Alpha Lipoic Acid